Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Faux Traffic Controller

I got back from the FAA Academy on the 11th of April...about two and a half weeks ago. Since then work has constituted computer work, watching the happenings in the Tower, and lots of book work. Today I studied LAWRS all day; that's 'Limited Aviation Weather Reporting Station' for you non-FAA folk. It's a whole lot of weather junk that I have to memorize which I won't ever need to be able to recall (so I'm told).

I really want to get through all of the classroom stuff so that I can go and start the job I've been working toward for the last 17 months. It's an exciting time, but also a trying time. We've had to exercise patience the whole way through this thing, and it doesn't look like it's going to end any time soon.

Nonetheless, we continue on. Glad to have a stable job, and glad that we are all healthy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment