Monday, February 28, 2011

Home Teaching

I took Ethan Home Teaching for the first time yesterday. We were both really excited, but I should have anticipated that it would be a challenge. I was already very tired from having started work at 4:30am and I knew I would have to go back to sleep right when we got home, so that I could be back at 10pm to work the midnight shift.

I had Ethan prepare part of the lesson. He behaved very well for the first two minutes, then the lesson devolved into noisy play time with the other kids complete with throwing things, running across the couch and sprawling out on the furniture.

We were teaching the family how to have Family Home Evening with kids, and I think they got a pretty accurate picture, thanks to Ethan. Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment